Twin Gables Bed and Breakfast

Located in the Skamokawa Historic District in SW Washington State, on the Lower Columbia Water Trail, The Twin Gables Bed and Breakfast offers queen beds, private baths, and full breakfasts featuring locally produced foods. A private dock is available for guest use.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Comfy Beds...

Here's a look at room "22". The room overlooks Skamokawa Creek. It has a queen bed, private shower and toilet, the sink is in the main room.














And tea by the fire.....
After a winter's walk, take a break. Tea for one, two, or larger groups by request.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hey Kathleen,

Stumbled on your blog through kitchenMage. I love the trompe l'oile vines over the sink in your pics.

Question: I have a cousin who currently lives in Bellevue with her fiance and I might like to give them a weekend away at your B&B as a gift. Would this be doable? Probably won't be until next year, which is just as well since it seems your opening is delayed.

Please let me know hot to get in touch with you for more info (the email on my blog is the best way to reach me).

Thanks!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Daniel Thompson said...

Thank you for submitting your profile to The Profile Directory of Bloggers. I like your template.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Bill said...

Hi
Your blog comes up pretty high in google when you search for "bed and breakfast" blog. Good work. My blog

http://myblog.rainforestinn.com

doesn't come up anywhere near that high. Maybe being a google blogger is an advantage. I'm with Typepad.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Monica said...

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

uscity.netdirectory

Bed and Breakfasts Directory

Planet BnB - a bed and breakfast directory assembled by actual B&B owners.
Online reservations in Skamokawa, WA